Seven things we liked from Paul Blomfields SS12/13 ranges.
1. This Kãgi Jet Black bracelet. Perfect to wear on its own or layered with other bracelets.
2. This look from the Loobies Story lookbook. Although it's hard to imagine it now, what with being in the depths of winter at the moment, but she looks like she just posed for a quick shot in front of her wardrobe before dashing off to a music festival. Love it.
3. The Analei dress from the Mena collection. This colour looks amazing on people with darker skin like this model. She owns it.
4. MisteRs Samba Dress. It's so versatile- a dress like this is perfect all year round.
5. This Salsa Shirt, also by MisteR. This is one of those items that would be stolen out of my boyfriends wardrobe and probably not returned.
6. The Antonio Jumpsuit by Ooby Ryn. I like jumpsuits. It's another thing that can be worn in any season, dressed up or dressed down, so you can't go wrong.
7. Love the Seduced Heart Top by Sheryl May. It's a little bit lighter than navy, which is one of my favourite colours, and those deep cool shades of blue compliment any skin tone or hair colour.
Find out more about these designers here.